Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Crossing Over

Okay, so I have decided to cross over into the blog world. I have been fighting this for too long. I'm not much of a writer, but I have decided to overcome this fear because I believe my reasons for starting this blog are bigger. First off, I would like the purpose of this blog to be a vehicle to communicate with my family in San Antonio, Argentina and Venezuela. Long distance relationships are so hard to maintain. I strongly feel that this is a great tool to keep us close. I would also love to share my heart, my life, and my harships with others. I know that the Lord is at work in me, around me and through me. I pray that this would be a place where He shines.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm glad you decided to start a blog Paula!

Karla said...

welcome to the blogworld. I look forward to hearing your thoughts...

Melissa said...

Welcome Paula!!! I am excited! :)

Anonymous said...

Friend--Congratulations on your new project :) Looking forward to it :) Love ya amiga

Anonymous said...

Hola hija: Remeber the right eye is on the same side of your right hand. And when you are facing someone, their right arm is on the left side. So,no se me confunda mija. Love you.
Born-again-blogger
Crazy Dad