Friday, July 4, 2008

Everything

These past several months have been really tough for me. I have been super busy and really exhausted with everything. I haven't had much time in The Word. I have felt a constant battle going on inside me. I have been feeling lonely, purposeless, depressed, self-absorbed, unmotivated, lazy, and a bad friend; to name a few. I know I have allowed myself to believe satan's lies. I haven't been preparing my armor every morning to go out into battle (Ephesians 6:10-18). The lack of armor has caused me to stumble and fall. Glory be to God that I have been redeemed.

I know that the Lord has a reason for this season of mine. He has been revealing himself to me through this inward struggle. Through diligent time in The Word, I have been able to catch a glimpse of the Lord's glory and be reminded of His grace. I'm trying to be more conscience of identifying the lies that lay before me each and every moment. The lies are more evident because I'm basking in His presence daily. The Truth shall set us free!

This Lifehouse video explains it so much better than I could ever explain it.

Thanks brother for sharing this video with me!

1 comment:

Dinah said...

Just so you know... I think you're precious!!