Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not it!

Okay, so I wasn't really tagged, but I got the idea from my roommate's blog...
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!
Well, I went to my pictures on my computer and got the first picture, but then when I browsed on blogger another picture was the 4th of the 4th...hence 2 pics

Bec, Katie and I at an Arbonne event. The Mercedes Benz is the company car that you earn.


My brothers and I celebrating Father's Day at Papas seafood restaurant. Aren't they cute? Ladies, any takers? Oh wait, only two are currently available.

1 comment:

Chef Mama Lori said...

Now I KNOW you are family: I know everyone in your pictures! I'm blood related to one of them!

Those boys are all good looking, but you are by far the best looking of the group! Tell 'em Aunt Lori says so!