Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Chris Kiser!

I know it's a little late but...Happy Birthday Chris Kiser!

I have been truly blessed by knowing you. Here are just a few of the many things I love about you, my friend:
I love seeing how you love my best friend.
I love spending time with y'all and capturing a glimpse of what life could one day be like.
I love watching your pursuit of God.
I love how you took me in as your best friend without questions asked.
You lead your family with wisdom. 
Your passion for justice and truth is contagious.
You pursue God with such fervor.
You have taught me that godly men like you are not a figment of my imagination. 
You have truly inspired me to hold out for an amazing man of God. 
Becky definitely has a great man and is truly blessed to have you as her husband. 

I'm so thankful for you and your friendship. Thanks for being such an amazing man that lives for Christ. Love you, friend!

2 comments:

Becky Kiser said...

that was super sweet. we love you!

Chris Kiser said...

Thanks Paula! I appreciate all of your thoughts... and you for that matter :)