Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Becky!



Becky is my best friend. She turned 27 this past Tuesday. I have known Bec since we were 3 years old. We have been friends for about 24 years...isn't that crazy!?! 
It is definitely a friendship I treasure and will always.

Here are the top 27 things I love about knowing Becky (Smith) Kiser

1. Her incredible passion for the LORD!
2. Her enthusiasm for life
3. Her desire to inspire and teach women to grow in their walk with the Lord
4. Her many hair colors throughout our life 
5. Her spontaneity
6. Her ability to convince me to do anything 
7. The road trip back home from Dallas to Houston ;)
8. The farm days-boom boom!
9. The many many memories in the red room 
10. Movie nights from our Pollywood video and Becbuster's collection
11. A rainy Saturday morning in the red room- hint hint Mr. Incredible
12. Plans to own our own Women's World-we even made a contract with Pawpaw
13. Her love of sweet tea
14. Her love for New Kids On The Block (this picture shows how perfect we are together-the sublte crazy-ME and the obvious crazy-Becky of course)

15. Her incredible shopping skills
16. Her great fashion sense 
17. Her magnificent hair styling skills-Bec would always sacrifice her fun Sunday afternoons before MYF to straighten my hair with a real iron (this was before flat iron days). She would always start strong and then get tired and bored...there were a couple of times when she actually drop the iron on my head :)
18. Her honesty and desire to be authentic
19. Trelis Spa days :)
20. The movie Beaches
21. Her desire to hold out for God's best 
22. A great listener-many crazy nights where I would put her to sleep with my wonderful stories
23. Her fountain of wisdom
24. Her little shimmy dance move
25. Her unbelievable writing skills
26. The best event coordinator ever
27. A great visionary and a huge encourager

I have been incredibly blessed to know Becky. I'm so excited for the next 24 years. Happy Birthday Becky Janette Smith Kiser!!!

This song is for you: 


1 comment:

Becky Kiser said...

in tears. thank you so much!! super sweet!!! :)